Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bread Shoes (?)

Don't eat it, just wear it! At first I though that it was a replica of real bread....but then I realised that it was actually real bread. I don't know if i would give 62€ / 79$ to buy something I couldn't wear! Maybe it is a good DIY idea...and it would cost less than 1-2 €/$.

Bread Shoes / ClassicBread Shoes / GoldBread Shoes / WhiteBread Shoes / Mini


10 comments:

Panagiota said...

these are soooo funny!!! :D

Alexander Voulgaris said...

miamiam!

Froso M. said...

Einai teleia idea gia dwro!!!

Sharon said...

this is a lil bit awkward lol

Emily said...

I can't really explain how awesome those are.

ching said...

WOAH. haha nomnomnom

Sanny said...

How cute! But it will look all weird when we actually eat it in public lol hilarious!

Have a delicious day! (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Sharon said...

hey there gorgeous,I gav u an award

'moringHoney said...

amazing!!

http://baselements.blogspot.com/

Stevista said...

I can't stop laughing looool ! They look cute though :)

Exeis k epiloges polisporo, me sousami ktl? lool ! Ma ti allo tha doume?!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...