Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Animal instincts (ears)..

Lately, i have observed a trend on hats and hair accessories....they have animal ears...or something that resembles to animal ears! At first I thought it was really funny....but as i was searching on the net for further products I started to find it really cute and now I think that it gives a happy note an everyday casual accessory..yes it can be halloween everyday!
Spirit Hoods Unisex Fire Wolf Full Hood
Spirit Hoods Unisex Leopard Full HoodSpirit Hoods Unisex Brown Bear Half Hood

Image 1 of ASOS Premium Lame Bunny Ears HeadbandImage 1 of ASOS Bear Face BeanieImage 1 of ASOS Furry Bear Ears BeanieImage 1 of River Island Cream Borg Bear Beanie Hat




CREATURE COMFORT SPIRIT BEAR HAT

WomenWomen


Ear-Detail Pom Pom VestEar-Accent Hooded Capelet

kourtney-kardashian-khloe-leopard-animal-ears-shopping-nyc-8

12 comments:

imfashionstoned said...

haha funny post!!!

Sanny said...

Awhhhh... how adorable! I want to own some now hihih! You are very influential, you know. But I don't think I dare to wear the first one out. But yes to the kitty kitty or just the fluffy short ears.

Have an endless fun weekend! (:

Sanny's Head to Heart

Emily said...

Dude, I like this trend.

Sharon said...

love it all

ching said...

i'm liking this trend a lot! i should get me one.

Ayanna Michelle said...

I like some of these! Some of them are a bit too much for my taste but it's a really cute idea and I'd wear some of these. Nice post!

Quench Fab

Stevista said...

Oi protes fwto me ta gounina makrya kapelakia de mou aresoun idiaitera .. ta plekta skoufakia me ta aftakia omws einai poli glykoulia, aneta tha ta forousa :)

xxx

char said...

I like the ASOS and karmaloop ones!!

Tse Memoirs said...

thanks for checking out my blog! ^.^

some of the hats are too cute!!

xXx

www.tsememoirs.blogspot.com

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Όμορφες και παιχνιδιάρικες προτάσεις για τολμηρές!! :))

Anonymous said...

LOVEEEEE this post. I want an animal hat so bad! cute!!

http://theskinnypeach.blogspot.com/

sian said...

love this post! headwear has been so crazy lately but i love it, definitely want to try making some lace animal ears!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...