Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Clogs!

I remember my mum wearing clogs in a photo dating back to 1970's and wondering....WHY? Why did they consider to be fashionable? Before a couple of months I noticed that clogs are back...and that I like them. Although, I am not sure if I would ever wear them, but I really like to watch them to others, specially to persons with a true boho style!

clogs 2
Back to 1970s and 1980s the swedish clogs were these in fashion! Just think dr.scholls clogs and you are right!!









photos are from www.chictopia.com

1 comment:

Awaiting (deya.) said...

Wow!
These girls can seriously rock clogs. :)
I used to cringe on hearing about clogs.
But I think I'm ready to give them a chance! :D

xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...