Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

vintage luv

My love for vintage items is widely known. So, i would like to present you a recent flea market discovery! It is a pair of really nice earings. They dated back to 1960's and they have beautiful purple colour. They attracted my attention from the first minute and especially their kitch style.

1 comment:

Awaiting (deya.) said...

AH MY GOD.
I looove vintage!
I glimpse the title of this post before I clicked something else, and i just been trying to find this post.
I love vintage so much.
It's cheap and it's beautiful.
great find! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...