Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Outfit: La broderie anglaise


Sunset is my favourite time of the day! One of my first memories of my life is a sunset in a particular place that used to take me for a walk when I was little. Sunset has a million colours that change from minute to minute as the sun goes down. And that is the magic! This is why almost every photo in this outfit post has different light!

Something else that I enjoy is to be photoshooted by different people. Everyone has a unique perspective of how to take a photo. Some of them are really artistic when others are truly into fashion and know how to take street style photos. 

Many thanks to my friend Nasia for the photos!

dress - DIY | shoes - H&M | bag - vintage | jewelry - DIY | sunglasses - vintage | belt - H&M

5 comments:

Despina T. said...

wow i just love the dress and the booties!amazing outfit!
Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

Vivika said...

Super το outfit! Και οι φώτο εκπληκτικές! Μπράβο, μπράβο!

Jessica said...

LOVE THE DRESS!!!! And the booties are to die for love them!!!!

Last day to enter my "Giveaway":
http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

Call me M said...

Simfwnw apolita! Kai egw latrevw to iliovasilema kai prosfata anevasa ena akoma post me fwtografies pou travixame tin wra ekeini!
Para poli wraio to outfit, kai oi fwtografies!

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Μπράβο στην φίλη σου για τις φωτογραφίες!! Υπέροχες!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...