Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

Designers: ace&jig


 I am still in a casual mood, even if my summer vacations are over. As I am searching for my new winter  purchases, I notice that I am searching for soft fabrics and comfortable lines.  It may be just a small reaction that I cannot wear everyday my casual clothes to my work! Or maybe when I finally realise that the summer is over and I return to my usual program, I will also be back to my old everyday glam and fab routine!
I accidentally found this brand. But i feel that it represents me this time around!

Some words about the brand:

Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson met as NYC fashion design interns almost ten years ago. Transplants from Virginia Beach and Vancouver respectively, they bonded over their common love of antique textiles. 

Cary and Jenna designed for Language NYC in 2001, having their hands in all aspects of the business. In 2004, they launched LaROK together and built the brand into a multi-million dollar venture. However, in 2007 they both left LaROK to refocus their energy on starting their own familes. After Cary gave birth to daughter Alice and Jenna had her son James, they felt the time had come to collaborate again. Thus, ace&jig was born.


2 comments:

Angela said...

La jupe rouge est magnifique!J'adore
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Anonymous said...

Very nice work these guys did in this collection...and the same goes to your blog, I'm loving it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...