Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things I ♥: The Wallet | Letter

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you had a great time during the holidays! After a small break I am back with the first post of 2012 and another one item that I own and I love. This is a wallet (and sometimes a purse) that looks like a mail folder. Truly cute, with a nostalgic taste from another time, when letters were the only way of communication!

DSC_0521-001.jpg

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I have this purse! It is lovely.

http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Happy New Year!! That is precious!! x

Stacey said...

love that wallet! very unique! happy new year!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!!

Patti Santamaria said...

lovely! XoXo
I aiying foryou on my blog!

www.shoesandbasics.com

Wye... said...

That's so very cute.

Wye

Unknown said...

it's lovely!

Call me M said...

Teleio!

Angie said...

Βρίσκω το blog σου πολύ ενδιαφέρον και φρέσκο.Καλή δημιουργική χρονιά.Σου έκανα follow αν θέλεις κάνε και εσύ.

Angie said...

I also put you on my blog list!Check it out

Beauty Follower said...

Ευχομαι το τσαντακι/φακελος να σου φερνει μονο χαρουμενα νεα!
Καλη χρονια!

zansot said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR xameno kormi! Poy eisai re Verooooo???? missin you girl!
kai enta3ei, o fakelos einai apla to die for!

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Δεν έχω λόγια!! Τέλειο!!

Csumby said...

Would you tell me please, where did you buy it?
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...