Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 outfits

Ok I am not impressed from Golden Globes 2012 outfits. They could do it better! Although, I would show you the outfits I liked the most!

I like the fact that Angelina Jolie matched her collar with her clutch. I like also the shape of the colar, but not the whole dress or the clutch's design.

My most favourites are Kelly Osborne's and Maria Menounos'. I think I am totally into colour lately (that means the past 12 months hehehehe). Maybe Kelly Osborne's dress in midi would be better.



As about boys ...

Viggo Mortensen's tie and Ewan McGregor's jacket are my most favourite.

Visit my facebook page to see almost all the outfits of Golden Globes 2012. 

What do you think about the outfits? Do you like them or not?

8 comments:

Patti Santamaria said...

Angelina y emma stone mis favoritas! un beso! te espero en mi blog! además estoy de sorteo! pasate!

www.shoesandbasics.com

Rinos said...

αν και δεν την συμπαθώ...η anjelina jolie είχε μία απο τις καλύτερες εμφανίσεις

Fashionable Rose said...

oute mena me poly enthousiase kapoia! i angelina einai poly lepti kai ola fenonta terastia apano tis hehe

Maryam Maquillage said...

Maria Menounos looked lovely, but Kelly Osbourne... I don't know if I agree with you hehe... her GRAY (??!!!) hair is just ridiculous in my opinion... Ang and Brad are fab :)) I'm about to do a post of my GG hits and misses, let's see how they compare to yours :))

Beauty Follower said...

Απο οσα ειδα μου αρεσε αυτο της Ατζελινας αλλα δεν τρελαθηκα κι ολας...

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Very rarely for me but I love more looks, ladies looked really beautiful this year!:)
xoxo

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

chloe said...

angelina and brad are just the most gorgeous couple eeeveeer!!

(also love gwen & gavin, but that's another subject, hehe)

Jo said...

kelly...gotta love her! my favourite is Jessica Biel's (isn't that her?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...