Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY: make a necklace from a T-shirt (easy)

Do you remember the fringe T-shirt that I made during the summer? So, I didn't throw all the parts that I cut from the shirt, because I was sure that they will be useful to another DIY. And voila..this is the right time! I really like to make things from unseful items! It has much fun! :D



Also you can cut all the T-shirt in strips and wear them altogether!

13 comments:

olgie said...

Super idea!!! Dwse mas ta fwta sou Veroooo :)

Rock n' Rolla said...

Vero!! ΤΕΛΕΙΑ ιδεα αυτο το κολιε!!μ'αρεσε παρα πολυ το μπλογκ σου!!αν και "επεσα" τυχαια εδω , θα παρεμεινω!! :-))

Christina Perraki said...

Very interesting! Δεν πετάμε τίποτα πια....

Florendia said...

Super opws kai i fousta ap' to proigoumeno post;)

V and S (zuckerfrei). said...

wow! lovely <3

myStickland said...

πραγματικά μου αρέσει η ιδέα σου.. είναι πανεύκολη και πρωτότυπη.. i'll be your next follower... keep going..

''mystickland.blogspot.com''

Mairyliscious said...

teleio !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Nice idea and great tutorial!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

naiad said...

superr cute!!!!! i think i will try it! i\ll make a neck warmer with many many pieces of tee stripes!!!
thanx for your lovely comment!!!
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

Great DIY tip. You make it look so easy. I definitely want to try this out.

zansot said...

1. exw meinei me to DIY sou. Vevaia apo thn allh thimamai oti variemai na katapianomai me xeirotexnies opote arkoumai sto MPRABO VERO :)
2. to guali love einai mamas opws kai approx the 80% ths ntoulapas m :P einai byblos kai ligo panarxaia alla san vintage (gt pleon oti palio kai vintage) logika tha exoun vgalei paromoia sta optikadika :D

kot-itsa said...

paw na kopsw!

Fashionable Rose said...

teleio diy poly eksipni idea! :) x tha itan oraio na ginei kai me diafora xromata!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...