Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

Style inspiration : mustard

You like mustard a lot this season! I know it! For this reason, I have prepared an inspiration post with mostly - but not only -  street style photos. My intention is to show you how you can combine mustard with other colours. Pay attention to the details.


I know I make huuuuge posts! Do you like that or do you want them smaller?



WOMAN



MAN

lookbook.nu, chictopia.com, google.com, gq.com, waynetippetts.com, facehunter.com, stylebubble.typepad.com

16 comments:

myStickland said...

i love this colour..it makes me happy..the pictures..are great too!!
nice post<3

vasso said...

just love love love love the color i have a post on my blog!!
http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com/2011/10/mustard.html


kissez honey!!

http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Άντε επιτέλους να τολμάμε χρώματα και τον Χειμώνα!! Όχι μόνο μαύρο καφέ και γκρι!! Το μουσταρδί είναι τέλειο χρώμα και συνδυάζεται υπέροχα!! Ωραίο post!!
xxx

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Yes it's huge, but it's fantastically huge and fab, and completely relative to your last outfit!;) Love it!!!!
filakia
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

Christina Perraki said...

I don't mind them being huge. Μου αρέσει πολύ να βλέπω φωτογραφίες.
Φιλιά Christina
http://www/fauxbilicious.blogspot.com

Call me M said...

Poli wraio post me polles fwtografies!
Mou aresei to moustardi se allous, alla den nomizw oti tha pigaine se mena...

Pearl Westwood said...

I love mustard, Ive been wearing mustard tights so much lately!!

Unknown said...

wreo to mustardi..nai 8a protimousa mikroteto...

Wye... said...

Great outfits + and I love all the bright colors.

Wye

Rinos said...

είναι πράγματι πολύ ωραίο χρώμα...

Fashionitsa said...

Και τώρα δεν μπορεί να δικαιολογηθεί κανείς ότι δεν ξέρει πώς να συνδυάσει το μουσταρδί!

Εγώ θα το έλεγα "χορταστικό" το post σου. Μου άρεσε πολύ. 'Ισως να τσέκαρες μόνο την ανάλυση των φωτογραφιών σου, γιατί αργούν να φορτώσουν.

Ayanna Michelle said...

Full, 50s style full skirt in mustard is to die for! I quite like that you do big posts. Take a little while to load, but the content is great!

Quench Fab

dolceedamara said...

Lovely set of pics!
xoxo
dolceedamara.blogspot.com

Anthi said...

I need to get a mustard cardigan and mustard tights!!!

Beauty Follower said...

Ταιριάζει παρα πολυ με το navy blue η μουστάρδα!

Unknown said...

Einai telio xrwma!
Kai sundiazete sxedon me ta pada!

ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...