Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today's outfit - the jean shorts with tights



And from now and then, me as a model! haha! It is good to talk with theories, but it is better to present you my ideas with photos!
For today, it is a little mix of summer and winter clothes. Try to wear your jean shorts with tights. I prefer opaque tights or generally tights with designs. These are lurex.
You can add hills for a more dressy outfit.
jean shorts & tights

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shorts & tights are such a cute look! I used to stick to back tights but I have learned to expand my horizons w/ various colors & patterns :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...