Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Thursday, April 8, 2010

delicious strawberry salad - yummyyyy

To tell you the truth this salad was an experiment. I wasn't sure about the result. I just wanted to make a salad different from the classic salads that I eat usually! So, I decided to make one with fresh strawberries. I am excited with the result and I decided to share the recipe with you!
The actual recipe is a little different....I'll tell you the quantity that I have used here.


10 fresh strawberries
Rocket and spinach leaves ( I used barba stathis fresh salads which is 125g of rocket and spinach leaves)
parmesan cheese in leaves
sesame

for the dressing:
2 strawberries
balsamic vinegar
olive oil
paprika
salt

First, for the dressing, mash 2 strawberries and then add balsamic vinegar, olive oil and a little bit of salt and paprika. Make it as you like, there is no exact recipe for this. You can put more strawberries or vinegar. Just taste it!
Add strawberries to the salad and add sesame, the dressing and parmesan cheese. Mix. Ready!!





Bon appetit!
I would like to thank my sister because without her the realisation of this salad wouldn't be possible. Also, I would like to thank my mum who teach my sister how to cook!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...