Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Peep toe booties

Are they easy to wear? I really like them but I don't think that I can wear them more than one- two months during the year. Summer is too hot to wear booties and winter too cold to wear peep toe shoes, and i am speaking for everyΠλήρης  στοίχισηday shoes, not just a pair of dressy shoes. So, I think that this kind of shoes just give style and nothing more....even I still think to buy one pair!

peep toe booties
I really like these flat booties!!!!

peep toe boots flat
http://www.modekungen.se
there are some really nice pairs of peep toe booties.

3 comments:

bubu said...

you can wear them almost all year long!!! and i see you have my babes there, also!

verotronik said...

love ur shoes and also in leopard edition!!!
maybe during the winter with tights..but i dont know if during the summer with 40 Celsium degrees(or more) is a good idea?!?!?! :DDD
tnx for following girl!

jessbuurman said...

it makes your style very sexier , in high heels trend you can get your very glamour..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...