Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

happiness is one bite away!

candy

First of all, if you are on a diet stop immediately reading...I don't want to ruin your diet with that post!!In this post words may are needless but let me make just an introduction!!

Fancy colorfull sweets are really in fashion lately and they provoke you to eat them!!! A photo is enough to open your appetite and make you wanna dive into seas of them....ok maybe that is my dream...but if you wanna join me I'll be glad!!!! hahhaha
Ice-creams, macarrons, cup cakes, donuts, cakes.....enjoy...these photos are calorie free!!!

j

Which is the most easy way to have a sweet always with you? To wear it! yes! Fashion loves sweets......I don't think the same about the models............

I Heart Cupcakes Large ImageI Heart Candy Large Image
I Heart Cookies Large ImageI Heart Donuts Large Image



Cupcake Charm Bracelet[Thermo-keeper] [LUNCH] Bag 'Donuts'
ASOS Retro Style Contrast Cupcake Print Watchcupcake umbrella




And for our sweet boys:





sources
dollygumdrop.tumblr.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv them all!

Lorelai Sebastian said...

popo ligwthika vraduatika!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...