Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NYLON magazine, crack nail polish and me!

My dad didn't like it at all. Some of you too. Some other you got crazy! And me....I haven't decided yet (but I think I like it too, or at least I get used to it!!!). Although, Nylon magazine's beauty editors have found my manicure really interested. Thank you guys!! :)

If you don't understand....just read my previous post about E.T.'s manicure! :P





19 comments:

GretchTM said...

Very cool! Congrats on the feature!

Mary said...

i love your nails! and so cool that they posted your pic!

http://thesweetpeadiaries.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

OOHHH love the manicure :) its so great :)

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Μπράβο!!!
Τώρα ο μαπμπάς σου μήπως άλλαξε γνώμη;;; χαχαχα
Καλημέρα!

Florendia said...

teleiooo! congrats!

Emmanouela said...

Nαι, ίσως είναι interesting, αλλά δεν είναι κομψό!! Εγώ επιμένω στην άποψή μου! Αλλά το δικό σου στυλ δεν είναι τόσο συμβατικό όσο το δικό μου, οπότε μην με λαμβάνεις υπόψη σου!

Sasha said...

Hey, congrats on the feature, dear! I find this manicure interesting solution if you want to look funky and reckless. Therefore, in clamer and lighter tones it can even look romantic enough!
Thanks for the comment!
xo

Unknown said...

http://fashiondream-eleutheria1988.blogspot.com/ hi!could you follow me?i follow you!

Fashionable Rose said...

wow congrats!well i like it !

Vicky said...

Well done!!!!!You desrved a feature for those nails!!!
Dads' opinions rule!!!hahaha!

fashionsquared.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

aww congrats honey,love ur nails they r pretty!!!!

btw u can look for lipstick online.check ebeay or asos for Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in Coral queen..thanx 4compliments

Fashionitsa said...

Your nails are celebrities now!! Watch out those paparazzi! :)

Emmanuelle said...

ooooo sugxarhthria!!!! :D

Cylia said...

I wanna buy this nailpolish! amazing.

Unknown said...

awesome! i love the nailpolish!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Lorelai Sebastian said...

geia su re vero me tis texnikes su!!!!

Call me M said...

Congratulations on the feature!
Opws k na exei, ekanes katapliktiki douleia! :)

Sick by Trend said...

Nylon is so cool! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Alexander Voulgaris said...

MEGALEIAAAA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...