Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today's outfit: the safari sailor

When you are on vacations and you have few clothes with you, you should be very creative and make smart combinations, so it doesn't look like you wear the same clothes everyday.
These safari style bermudas I bought it before a couple of year and it is much longer, normally under the knee. But now I found really boring this length. So, I turned-up the cuffs of the trouser legs and it's like I have a new pair of shorts.
Then I added this summer trends, a sailor T-shirt with stripes and a flower on my hair (don't forget the floral prints) and we are ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...